i went to the doctor for a regular chek up and he checked my genitles and i asked and he said everything is fine dwn there but is he correct because i feel something that feels like a vain under my left testicle but i only feel it wen i take a shower is it possible that he is wrong (and i heard hes been a doc. for just about 15 yrs. so please write back!! and is varicose veins,or varicocele-dilated veins really hard to detect or would a doctor immediatly notice? becuz i heard varicose veins can lead to infertility and i definitly want kids (down the road) but i need to know so please get back to me with sum answers!! !! !! !!! !!!!

Well I am a massage therapist and took a lot of anatomy, pathology, and physiology in school... and I know that Vericose veins are VERY VERY painful. As a massage therpist, if I see one on someones leg or something I am suppose to avoid the area because it is so painful for the client.
If this vein is painful to touch you may want to see another doctor, otherwise it doesnt sound like something to worry to much about. (some people have bigger veins in certain areas, for example some people have very large protuding (normal) veins in their arms, and some people dont) GOOD LUCK! I hope this helped! :-)

r u sure that they are very painful? cuz mine is not that painful i mean it is a lil painful

as far as all the studies I have done in school they are... here I found this on a website for you...

Definition
Varicose veins are enlarged, twisted, painful superficial veins resulting from poorly functioning valves.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

In normal veins, valves in the vein keep blood moving forward toward the heart. With varicose veins, the valves do not function properly, allowing blood to remain in the vein. Pooling of blood in a vein causes it to enlarge.

This process usually occurs in the veins of the legs, although it may occur elsewhere. Varicose veins are common, affecting mostly women.

Causes include congenitally defective valves, thrombophlebitis, and pregnancy. Prolonged standing and increased pressure within the abdomen may increase susceptibility to the development of varicose veins or aggravate the condition.

Primary varicose veins occur because of congenitally defective valves, or without a known cause. Secondary varicose veins occur because of another condition, such as occurs when a pregnant woman develops varicose veins.

I hope this helps! If you want to know more, go to google.com and search for varicose veins.... it will come up with tons of information!! good luck!

thanx man!@