Hi, folks. I have been experiencing some problems with my veins. I have a job where I stand at least 8 hours a day. It is logical that I have varicose veins and I must prevent somehow further complications. Can anyone recommend me any herbs for veins? I would appreciate all your help.

Hello. Varicose veins are common problem for women, especially who sit or stand a lot. Varicose means that they are in some areas wider in a form of a sac. This can lead to the inflammation of veins, even to thrombosis. There are some natural remedies that are recommended. First of them is horse chestnut extract. Positive effect has been detected on chronic venous insufficiency. Grape seed and pine bark extracts also contain some important antioxidants that are good for this kind of problem. Butcher’s broom is another option. I hope this helps. Bye!