I just wanted to start a topic to warn anyone who has been sucked in by the idea that magnet therapy can do anything for them, other than acting as a placebo. It has been scientifically proved that magnet therapy can't affect the bones and is no more than an expensive bit of not all that great looking jewellery. Please, save your money for treatments that do work.

My view on the issue has been that, if it doesn't do any good it certainly won't do any harm and where I live, they sell them in the market for a few Quid. I think the whole point of a placebo is that you don't know it doesn't work, so your "warning" has taken away the possible benefit of magnet therapy to anyone whop thought it was helping them after they read this :-). Really, I don't see the issue with these bracelets. My grandpa wears one.