I’ve been trying to lose weight for quite some time now and so far I’ve tried several diets and after each one I’ve gained back weight as soon as I got back to my usual daily routine. So, this time around I’m thinking about adding a diet pill to my new diet program.

So far the most positive reviews I’ve read were about  NatureWise green coffee bean extract, but I’m not quite sure how the whole coffee bean extract works and I’d appreciate if anyone could share their experiences with  NatureWise green coffee bean extract.

recently there has been a lot of fuss about green coffee bean extract and it's weight loss properties, like that Dr. Oz thing. Practically, there are no scientific studies that were not funded by green coffee bean manufacturers and on any larger scale that proved people who take any green coffee bean extract lose any more weight than people who were on placebo pills.

I'm sure NatureWise coffee bean extract is not harmful and what is proven is that green coffee beans have antioxidant properties  which can do good things as far as your health goes, but all and all, their effect alone for weight loss are very doubtful.

green coffee bean extract is supposed to work for the weight loss based on fact that it's packed with anti-oxidants, but also because it contains chlorogenic acid which is supposed to work as a fat blocker, but also it is supposed to minimize the carbs absorption and regulate your post-meal blood sugar levels. However, none of these claims are proven in a real scientific study, on a big group of people, even though I have to admit - few of my friends have been using green coffee bean extract and claim they've lost as much as two pounds per week. Either way, even if this acid has all those properties, it still doesn't mean anything for the already stored fat, especially if you don't exercise.