I’ve been fighting with Chlamydia for months. I am afraid I was on wrong treatment because it keeps coming back. Please, tell me what antibiotics are given as therapy for Chlamydia. My boyfriend has to take them too.

When had Chlamydia I took Doxycycline 100mg twice a day for 7 days, orally of course. But I know that there are other antibiotics that you can use to treat Chlamydia. I’ve heard that Levofloxacin 500mg is effective treatment, also Azithromycin 1 g, Ofloxacin 300 mg, Erythromycin ethylsuccinate 800 mg, Erythromycin 500 mg. How is it possible that you’ve been prescribed with a wrong medication? Please, consult your doctor about this!

How is it that you have been fighting this for months, one course of antibiotics should get rid of the disease if you take them properly

well i know that if you don't take your antibiotics exactly right then your body will become immune to them or they can make you sick. You're doctor probably won't stress the issue very much but it is imperative that you take your antibiotics exactly as recommended