I have been reading every forum and looking for pictures of this but cant find any links that still work. I have had just a few on the underside of my penis but my real problem is on my scrotum and most people dont seem to have this problem there. There are no hairs growing out of any of these pumps. Some can be squeezed sometimes but some wont budge. Some are spread out and have two cases of grouped bumps. They seem to be under the skin and the ones that cant be popped seem that the white head underneath is very hard. While most are only about 1mm there are a handful that are about 4-5x larger and can be noticed without close examination or without streching the skin. Some larger ones have come and gone while some of the bumps I have had for as long as I can remember this problem. I've tried extracting the white mass inside but cant with the larger ones and only screates inflammation. Im really on worried about this due to its unsightlyness. They cause me no problems and no women have noticed them yet but I would like to avoid someone confronting them all together.. Btw im 19. If anyone has the same type of problem I described then please let me know anything about em, also if anyone knows any active links so I might be able to take a look at some cases it would be much appreciated. I would like to go to a urologist but money is an issue and I have no idea how much a visit would cost let alone treatment. Im not even 100% sure that this is sebacious prominence im just hoping thats it not something worse. Thanks for your help and sorry for the in depth post ^^.

Still no answers found )=

I couldn’t find any photos of sebaceous cysts either but your description fits sebaceous cysts-believe me. There is nothing else alike except pimples but pimples are much easier to get rid of. It is not unusual for them to appear on testicles, they appear anywhere where there are plenty oil glands and this includes penis, scrotum, and female labia.
You actually shouldn’t even squeeze them as they may get inflamed. In that case, they would grow bigger, red, painful and swollen and they will become quite a nuisance. Then you would have to use corticosteroids to get rid of inflammation. They can’t be squeezed because they have some kind of membrane on top and this is why the white stuff won’t come out. They do come and go.

Now, most men just leave them as they are harmless but they could be actually removed easily at the dermatologist. I don’t think that the little ones should be squeezed at all.

Thanks for your input! Anyone have any idea how much a trip like that to the dermatologist or urologist would run me?