Hello, folks. There is a kid in my neighborhood. I think he has developed a repression attitude. On the other hand, I know he has strict parents. Could these two entities be related in a way? What can you tell me about this? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this topic.

Hello. I am not an expert. Strict parents can often have opposite effects on kids. In this way, kids will never be prepared for real life. They will only have this repressed attitude. I really don’t know where this leads. It is not convenient for you to interfere with them. I really don’t know what to say. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, there. I agree with the previous post. Strict parents can do much harm. Kids cannot be prepared for life in this way. The worst thing is that you cannot tell anything to your neighbors. They will tell you to mind your own business. Maybe you should try to do that delicately. However, I am not sure if they will understand it. I don’t really know! Good luck to that kid!