i will write EVERY symptom that i am experiencing. If you dont see it on here, then i do not have it.

Hi everyone,

I am a 16year old male. I've have never had vaginal sex before but i have oral sex regularly with my girlfriend. However i have had this problem before i had any sexual activity what so ever. About 2 years ago, i started to experience significant decrease in my urine flow all of sudden. My pee began to dribble after urination and i started to experience very weak orgasms if it happened over night. I used to have a really fast urine flow (i remember that i would even splash at urinals) and i could get really strong orgasms. I felt as if all of these problems in my reproductive area had just hit me all at once. Also, i am easily prone to getting "blue balls" with my girlfriend.. if that helps at all.

I believe that i might have prostate problems. Sometimes i will feel a swelling and enlargement in the area between my testicles and anus; which is where the prostate is located. I will also feel weird spasms in my anus once in a while, along with cramps there when i hold my "Number 2" for an extended period of time. I will also feel a similar pain in that area once in a while after a strong ejaculation (with a weak orgasm). I dont think my urine and sperm quantity has decreased, and unlike most prostate patients, i dont experience the frequent need to urinate nor blood in my urine/semen.

Sometimes i will experience sensitivity and very short stinging pain at the opening of the urethera that will come right after ejaculation AND urination (as if there is something that gets stuck in the tip of my penis when i pee). I also notice that i press down on the head of my penis, i will feel a small, hard lump that seems to be inside urethra. I think this could be blocking my urethra and causing my weak urine flow.

It seems as if i have a bump, flap of some sort of excess skin directly my meatus, or urethral opening. It is small, about 5mm in length and width and is completely painless. It doesnt feel like a pimple or wart, it just feels like extra skin. It touches the bottom part of the urethral opening and i think it even be coming out of it. the bottom half of the hole is a bit wider and spread apart because of the excess skin. I have also noticed that it become a bit swollen and pinkish in color after i ejaculate. I believe there might even be empty space in between the skin because sometimes a very small amount of sperm (or clear fluid) will leak through it. I actually believe that i had this "flap" of skin for a long time now, but i recently noticed that it increased in size after i started feeling a stinging at the tip of the penis. The skin isnt irritating to me at all, the irritation has to do more with my urethral opening itself. But i am still very curious as to what it is and if it may have any relation. I can provide a picture of the skin if it is needed.

i think i might have a prostatis which is causing a urinary tract infection, but im not sure. I know it that it is not an STD because my girlfriend and I have never had real and oral sex with anyone else before we met each other; nor do i display many symptoms of it.

If any has similar symptoms or any ideas all, PLEASE reply to this post. Thank you so much

Most kids your age will not experience any prostate trouble. You could maybe have collapsed urethra or possibly a small cyst inside your urethra. This sensation that some fluids may have gotten stuck is more common than you would think and isn't exactly out of the ordinary. This could be caused by man things such as a collapsed urethra or cyst. It could also be caused by a UTI as well as trying to urinate after ejaculating. It's not healthy to hold your BMs or your pee in it causes damage to the prostate and can make it very hard to get and maintain an erection.

I used to hold my pee all the time when i was younger. Could my prostate be damaged already because of this? I also forgot to mention that i cant maintain an erection for more than a minute without any stimulation

Could be a lot of men cannot maintain an erection without stimulation. It all depends on height of arousal. Just try to go pee or have your BMs quickly don't hold them if it can be helped.

i read somehwere that prostatis can lead to a UTI. with the weird spasms and swelling i feel in my prostate area, along with weak orgasms, could that be the case here?

Possibly. The next time you feel this sensation while going pee or ejaculating try applying a small amout of pressure to your prostate area between your rectum and scrotum. If you feel a sharp pain or extreme discomfort contact a doctor.

I did it and felt as if the muscles down there were tense and in a knot. i also felt a weird sensation at the tip of my penis and a little bit of urine also dripped out

Sounds like there is some slight swelling possibly. Go to a doctor and attempt to get some antibiotics.

Hey man if u find out anything let me know, im having the same problems

PROBLEMS

I AM 60 AND HAVE TYPE 2 DIE.   LATELY WHEN I PEE I HAVE PROBLEM

OF SLOWNESS OF STARTING, FEELS LIKE URETHRA IS EXPANDING AND

WAS COLLASPED,  WEAK FLOW REALY WEAK AND A SLIGHT BURNING

WHEN DOING SO. 

I belive that you have an enlarged prostate need to see a urolagest

Sounds like prostatitis.see a urologist and stop having oral sex