I was wondering if someone could tell me something about Skene's gland. I heard that this gland is source of female ejaculation. Is this true? And is it tru that some women don't have this gland at all? Is this the reason why they can have an orgasm?

The Skene's glands are glands located on the upper wall of the vagina, around the lower end of the urethra. They drain into the urethra and near the urethral opening. These glands are also known as the lesser vestibular or paraurethral glands. They were named after the physician who described them first, Alexander Skene. The location of the Skene's glands is also known as the Gräfenberg spot or G-spot. The Skene's glands are a probable source of female ejaculation, just like you wrote in your question. They are also a female equivalent of the prostate gland in males. Skene's glands vary in size from one woman to another. Sometimes there are cases where they appear to be missing entirely in some women. So, when we think about the fact that these glands are source of female ejaculation and orgasms, then their absence is reason why that women can't have orgasms, among other reasons.