I am 57, female, in my menopause. This is very embarrassing for me, but I have bladder problems. I simply wet my self. I do not know what to do! Wear dippers for adults? I cannot!!!!! Is there any treatment available?

Dippers are certainly not the only solution!!!! There are few treatments available. One group is exercise, which makes the muscles around the bladder stronger, so that you can hold urine in bladder better and longer. Tighten the muscles that you use to stop yourself from urinating. Tighten them for 5-10 seconds and then relax them. Some doctors recommend small device with little electrical signals (not painful) to put in your vagina. This device help get the muscles stronger. You should also reduce beverages with caffeine--such as coffee, tea and colas and cut down on liquid before going to bed.
Another treatment group is drugs. Usually are used Detrol, Cyctospaz, Ditropan, and Levsin, but you must have a prescription from doctor.
Surgery is also a option. It can make a bladder bigger and make weak muscles stronger. Doctor might also suggest catheter (thin tube, which is placed in the bladder).
Then are treatments available only for women. For example Throw-away patch is sold in drug stores, but this is not recommendable for heavy leakage or even medium leakage.
I think doctor shall recommend you estrogen, since this is for women that have reached menopause. It can be worn on skin as a patch or taken as pill. The same is with collagen (but for women with menstrual period). Collagen and estrogen are proteins that thicken the area around the urethra and consequently you can control urine flow better.
I hope I introduced you to treatments available today good and understandable enough. The best would be to visit a doctor or consult with a specialist.