Recently I heard somewhere that women can ejaculate during sex. I was really surprised with that. Is it true? How does this really happen? I would appreciate some information. Thanx

Yes it is true that women ejaculate during sexual intercourse, no matter how strange it sounds. Most of us don't know this very important fact. When woman is having an orgasm, the fluid comes squirting out of her urethra. It is important to know that this fluid is not a pee. This fluid is a clear, odorless liquid produced by a small organ called the “female prostate,” or urethral sponge. It is located between the urethra and vagina. Some women may experience ejaculation naturally in the course of intercourse or other sex play. However, most of them require some concentrated stimulation of the G-spot. Massaging the G-spot causes the urethral sponge to become engorged with fluid. This fluid is later expelled during orgasm. Before ejaculating, the woman will have a feeling as though she is going to pee, but this is not possible. It is nearly impossible for her to urinate while coming, because the muscular contractions of orgasm close off the bladder and prevent the passage of urine. So, men should not be worried that they will be peed on. I hope I have cleared some things for you.