I have a severely bloated belly. I look as if I'm 6-7 months pergnant, all the time. For the past 2 years. I get asked everywhere I go, when I'm due. I had a c-section 2 years ago, delivered a 12 pound baby with a 9 inch incision. I've been told that it looks like my uterus has'nt shrunk yet. My belly is not just belly fat, but very pregnant-like and hard as a rock. It does get worse when I eat some foods. I'm not sure what direction to go with this? Please help if anyone has any advice. This is causing a physical and emotional strain on my body. I'm very uncomfortable in this body.

I am really sorry to hear that you are unhappy about how you feel right now because it sounds like you are in a bad situation right now. Is there any way you can talk to your doctor about this so that you can feel better soon? I think that you should feel comfortable in your own body and it's unfortunate that you don't right now. Do you have any symptoms or anything like that which might indicate it's some problem or is it just the distended belly?

I too get the horribly bloated tummy and pressure. I started drinking Alie Vera juice mixed with Papaya juice and it has been like a miracle. The bloating is completely gone. I also take Food enzymes before I eat and Probiotics 2-3 times a day. I have IC and Lupus and IBS and the Aloe Vera Juice does not bother any of my other illnesses. I use the organic, 100% juice. I buy it at my local grocer and it is not expensive. I hope this may help you as much as it did me!! Feel better and don't give up on finding the answers to your problems