Hello. I would like to find out more information about pregnancy and its effect on general health of a woman.
You see, about six months ago I have found out that I'm pregnant and, beside some usual pregnancy symptoms such as morning sickness and abdominal cramping, I was feeling just fine.
But, about a week now, I am suffering from bleeding hemorrhoids.
I am very worried about this because I don’t know could this harm a child. Is there any connection between pregnancy and hemorrhoids and could this affect my pregnancy in any way?

I have also suffered from the same symptoms when I was pregnant and so, I know a bit about this.
Answer to your question is yes- there is a connection between pregnancy and your rectal bleeding symptoms. Hemorrhoids are common during pregnancy because pregnancy makes you more prone to hemorrhoids. Your uterus is growing and that’s how it puts pressure on the pelvic veins which definitely is slowing the return of blood from. This is direct cause of hemorrhoids.
They are not so dangerous but you should try to avoid getting them with few tricks- eat a high-fiber diet and drink plenty of water so you avoid constipation and avoid sitting or standing for long periods.

My wife is in the first tri of her pregnancy and she is having trouble moving her bowels. She has had a history of difficulty of bowel movements and normally she takes super colon cleanser and this helps her out fine. Now that she is on the way, her doctor has stopped her from taking it and to rely on natural cures. She has been drinking prune juice, eating veggie, and papaya, and still no help after several days. I would just like to ask any women out there who may have had the same problem and what did they do about it. Thanks!