I took morning after pills one in february and one in march, after that my period cycle went crazy. I ve never missed a period since than but I didnt have my period on time after that. All my periods are late. Im really stressful right now, although we are in september, my period is passed almost two weeks. Im freaking out it may effect my fertility. Is it normal?? Please help me!!!!

Hey. I can feel your feelings as I passed in a situation like you. So, I can understand your stress and frighten. An irregular period has a negative effect on your fertility. But I’ll give you bits of advice which helped me in my problem and may help you too. Consume unripe papaya juice regularly for a few months but do not drink it during your periods. Turmeric is considered to be one of the best-medicated herbs which are quite warming as well. It is helpful in regulating menstruation and balancing hormones. Take it daily for several weeks or until you see improvement.  Aloe Vera helps treat menstrual irregularities naturally by regulating your hormones. But don’t use it during the period. Good luck.