My stomach stays so bloated that I feel like I'm pregnant. I have IBS and I was wondering how do I relieve this feeling? If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it because it is driving me crazy.

Aloe Vera Capsules are good for this problem, they work for me. They are available from most healthfood shops. There is also an aloe vera juice but if your suffer for alot of diarrhoea I would not recommend the juice as it tends to have a laxative effect if you have too much.

Also another good one espcially for IBS sufferers is coated peppermint oil capsules, you should be able to get these from a drugstore/chemist.

Hope this helps.

i have celiac..and it causes baad bloating if you dont follow the diet you need to...ibs is often diagnosed when celiac should have been found, ask for a blood test and a scope to your tummy