I had an abortion on October 7 and I was 7 weeks pregnant. On October 18th, 11 days after the procedure my husband and I had sex. The last 2 to 3 days I have been feeling pregnant so I decided to get a pregnancy test just to see. On October 28th, 3 weeks after the abortion and just 10 days after sex I took the test and got a positive result. I know this was irresponsible and I shouldn't even have to be asking this, trust me I am kicking my own butt. Could I be pregnant? Or is it more likely that my hcg hormone level isn't back to normal? Also, I was worried that maybe something could be wrong. Please if anyone can give me some information or advice I would very much appreciate.

It is very easy to get pregnant right after an abortion for sure, but you may still have the pregnancy hormone still in your body. Your head hasn't figured out that your not pregnant anymore.
What is wrong with birth control?

tonyawhite , i know this is a bit late , but am in exactly the same position right now , only difference was i was 6 weeks gone , could you please tell me if you were pregnant as i think i may be pregnant again ,, i plan on keeping this pregnancy , email me _[removed]_
i would love to know and chat more , please help soon as thanks :-) x