i had unprotected sex after seven days of my abortion and started bleeding on the first day only for some hours again on second day of having sex i started bleeding help what is the problem with me im not taking any birth control pills help me please i am worried

I think you have your own problems if you are having unprotected sex after you had an abortion. If you don't want a baby, either stop having sex or use some birth control. There is no answer to your question except what I said already. There is the solution to your question. As for the bleeding, you did just have an abortion, expect bleeding!

Bleeding should be expected for up to two weeks after having an abortion. As for having unprotected sex, you should have been told that for two weeks you should not have sex as infections are at their highest!

Wow, she came on here for help, not for criticism. I think the best thing you can do is go to your doctor or to any doctor and let them know what's going on. You can bleed up to 2 weeks after an abortion, but if you stopped bleeding and then started again you may have an infection or you may have upset your uterus by having sex and caused more bleeding. The only way to know something definitive is to check with a doctor. If you never stopped bleeding and then had sex, it's probably from the abortion. Go to the doctor either way.

UGH this pissed me off i had a abortion myself and you DO NOT know her reasons for having one, maybe it was for medical reasons or maybe shes was pressured into it (it is a very tough time) i cant believe someone would say that.

im going to get one i feel sad but theres nothing i can really do about it people get them for many reasons
rape
cant take care of it and dont want to give there child to a stanger
aids
hiv
dont want they baby to get it so stop judging ur not in her shoes and she do not need this at this time its really hard
who are you to judge your not GOD

Wow,
First off I would like to say to all of you ignorant .. people.. is before you decide to knock someone on their decision to 1 have an abortion or what to do with their body after words, remember this... It is not you, so stop being ignorant and stop belittling young girls / women who are scared and are asking for genuine help. I'm pretty sure that she now is worried and possibly realizes that she made decisions that are difficult but she does not need your idiotic self righteous " duh, don't have speech!!" I am 30 yrs old and have3 awesome kids, and I have had miscarriages and abortion.. no matter how old you are , parent or not the decison is not easy. You need to think about what is best for YOU, listening to these self righteous soccer moms talk about how stupid you are is NOT what is beat for you. THINK about this...

Are you at a point in your life where you are financialy stable, or able to care for a child, .. that includes time off, daycare , etc??
Do you have support to make it easier on you both during pregnancy and after? I have been a single mother and it will make you a strong woman, but sometimes not the best mother. I was working so hard I barely saw my daughter... I was trying to give her awesome life but I wasnt apart of it bc I was never home!

Just because someone has an abortion does not make them a " murder" and every other idiotic comment I ha e read on these forums.. I think the real crime is women having na us that my taxes has to pay for.. whether I want to support it or not. I would rather women terminate pregnancy early on when its A EMBRYO, a cell, not a baby.. then have children starving, homeless, addicted to drugs, abused , etc... You all preach about god but where is he when that person has that baby she knew she could not raise, and abandons it, or bf shakes it??? I don't mean to sound crude but THERE ARE A LOT BIGGER WRONGS IN THIS WORLD THEN EARLY ABORTION.. its called being an adult and making the best decision for the child at that time, and if your not ready then you have to think about what kind of life are you gonna give that baby, and either step up and be responsible for your actions make a difficult decision with a clear honest mind knowing your not what is best for that child. Or adoption... Give a family who wants to love your baby a chance. Either way stop listening to these women on their " Jesus pedestal" and use YOUR head.. and make sure to kick it out from under them along the way!!!

Thank u America .. GOD BLESS!!!!