? elow..i had abortion 3 days ago.. i want to ask of the right time or the safe time to have sex again..

You should wait at least one week for sex, as your cervix needs to close and heal. You do not need to risk infection, so definately wait a week.

Abortion ends a pregnancy.

MY husband and I are not going to stop having sex just because of an abortion, so I would not expect anyone else to..

HMMM OKAY, SO WHY ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO HAVE SEX AND THEN IF YOU GET PREGNANT ABORT THE BABY?

Does it not occur to you that birth control exists? IT DOES FAIL... BUT she is most likely on birth control, and wants to know when it will be safe to have sex.

YES, I will have as many abortions as I want, if my BC fails then I would have another.

ok first of all dont have sex to chance another baby's life if you really look into it the babys hands form at 5 WEEKS!!!! dont you guys see that your murdering someone cuz your to irresponible PEOPLE GROW UP AND SOME RESREACH

hi
I had a abortion a week ago and really need to know when i can have sex again. my doctor said to wait until i have my next period. I started taking the pill the day i had my abortion, will i also have to use condoms just incase. I do not want to get pregnant again.
Please please let me knoe thankyouCode:

some people are really pathetic. you may think you are pro life until you are put in the situation women that have aborions are put in. unless you know the circumstances of a person's life and the reasons the person chose abortion, you have NO right to judge. what is more irresponsible.. bringing a baby into the world that you KNOW you can not take care of or give it the life it deserves or have an abortion to prevent ruining your life along with someone elses? there are already way to many children in this world that are not properly taken care of.. why add to it?
if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you shouldn't be on here.

and to answer your question about sex.. i was told about 1-2 weeks so your cervix can properly heal.

I may be "irresponible" but I did do some "resreach" and I feel I surely made the right decision. lol......

how manyd ays did u wait i feel ready to make love tomy husband n i had mine yesterday yes im bleeding but we have birth control condoms n im taking aantibiotic so is it seriously a no no??