i recently had sex with my girlfriend on wed 11/01/06. we had sex while using a condom and everything was fine. after intercourse, i wiped off, then we took a little 10 min nap. when we woke up, we had sex again but this time without a condom, i think i pulled out on time, and when i did i jerked off a bit but very little came out. we didnt have sex for a long duration of time, only about 10 mins. im not so sure if any pre-cum went inside of her that contained any semen. her last period was on 10/21, so we have to wait about 2 weeks to know if she is pregrant. its 11/04 today, and we will have to wait until monday 11/06 to buy emergency contraception. is it not too late? what are the chances that she might get pregnant? please help...thank you

It has been my experience that men don't cum alot if they have sex the second time after so many minutes but I think testing is the best and I wish you both luck and you both should use condoms and birth control at the same time just for added protection :)

I agree 100%!*