Help me? :( me and my boyfriend regularly have intercourse and it never hurts seriously until today, he was going faster and deeper than usual and I started to feelo a great amount of pressure soon it became unbareable. I told him to stop and he pulled out but I couldn't move I was in so much pain. I began to feel a warm sensation in my lower abdomen and I got really dizzy and my eyes wouldn't completely focus. I felt like I was about to puke so I moved to my knees and started making a wheezing sound. I thought I was choking. I didn't know what was happening until I couldn't inhale, I could feel my chest almost shrinking in a way I could exhale a little but I could not inhale. a weird feeling made me go cold from head to toe and I couldn't feel my face I got a sickening feeling and began to try and cry I was still panicking trying to breathe. My head dropped and all I remember is my boyfriend grabbing my head and blowing in my mouth pushing air in my lungs. I felt my chest grow and tried to breathe and I could. Short quick breaths but I could breathe. I layed on the ground till I caught my breathe I felt extremely weak and my chest hurt for about an hour. Its been 8hours and all my muscles feel sore, and I'm still very weak and super tired.
What happened?
Is there something seriously wrong with me?
Is it safe to have sex again?

please please please help anyone :(

I think u should see a doctor this sounds very serious.

I'm 16 and I live by myself that's not an option );

You probably could be pregnant from the previous sexual intercourses and this time the relation affected that. Did you bleed or you have irregular periods