Help me? :( me and my boyfriend regularly have intercourse and it never hurts seriously until today, he was going faster and deeper than usual and I started to feelo a great amount of pressure soon it became unbareable. I told him to stop and he pulled out but I couldn't move I was in so much pain. I began to feel a warm sensation in my lower abdomen and I got really dizzy and my eyes wouldn't completely focus. I felt like I was about to puke so I moved to my knees and started making a wheezing sound. I thought I was choking. I didn't know what was happening until I couldn't inhale, I could feel my chest almost shrinking in a way I could exhale a little but I could not inhale. a weird feeling made me go cold from head to toe and I couldn't feel my face I got a sickening feeling and began to try and cry I was still panicking trying to breathe. My head dropped and all I remember is my boyfriend grabbing my head and blowing in my mouth pushing air in my lungs. I felt my chest grow and tried to breathe and I could. Short quick breaths but I could breathe. I layed on the ground till I caught my breathe I felt extremely weak and my chest hurt for about an hour. Its been 8hours and all my muscles feel sore, and I'm still ver
Quote:

Put your quote text here...

Quote:

Put your quote text here...

Please help anyone!y weak and super tired.
What happened?
Is there something seriously wrong with me?
Is it safe to have sex again?

I think he panicked because of this. :-/ But, i think what really did panick the worst, was your body. And how it reponded to the suddenly fast and deeper than usual thrusts. I think, maybe, before you do this again, see a doctor to find out what is different about you. Maybe you didn't really want to do it, but you got pressured? Maybe there was a lot on your mind at the time? Maybe it should have been slow at first and gradually increase in speed? Think about it. Hope i helped you:)

I was having sex with my partner. We were having an orgasm together and I felt like we both would explode, I stopped breathing. It scared us both and he was not able to finish. It was so intense but very scary.

Every now and then when our sex is so intense my wife will climax and she will stop breathing for about 15 secs. It scares me so I shake her to get her breathing again.
mg