I'm writing this, coz I don't know what else to do...
Year ago... I went to sleep, like I did thousands times before... nothing unusual. Hasn't been drinking that night, and I don't smoke at all. I was 29 then, and I don't consider myself being overweight... I was trying to jog every night with my son back then...
...the next day i had to call my job in sick and I went straight to ER...
I woke up, and I couldn't move... every head turn, caused extremely strong pain... in my chest... after half and hour I got up from my bed, and I remember I had a huge problem with washing my hands... every time I was trying to raise my hands, the pain in my chest was coming back... strong.

In hospital, they did some blood work, ekg, xray and... nothing. All my results were fine ( very good actually ).
They said it's probably a muscle inflammation...  and it will stop after a month or two... just keep taking that freaking Ibuprofen...

It's over a year now... I can't jog... after a mile, my chest is killing me.. and it's only when I breathe OUT... how weird is that ?  This morning when I woke up, I couldn't turn my head right... the pain in the middle, upper right side was hitting me like a freaking hammer...  It's not shortness of breath, I breathe fine, its when I move... raising my hands to wash my head, turning my head ( mostly right ) and jog... I can't stop jogging - I love to eat and drink, jogging is what kept me in shape...during that last year, I gained weight like crazy....

Now the most important... IF You don't recognize these symptoms, please with all due respect... keep Your comments to Yourself... I think I've heard almost everything... I need true advise...

Thank You so much for reading this,

Pawel,