I am 20 and I really need help. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!! I have been experiencing sometimes sharp pains in my lower stomach for about 1 month noe and also sometimes light and sometimes heavy vaginal bleeding. It REALLY hurts for me to move or to even cough. I rarely have back pains but they do occur. Somedays its just a spot of blood and other days its tons and tons. I have a regular period so this is very unusual for me. This has never happened before. What can be the problem? Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex alot, but I don't think he ejaulate inside of me... PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Sorry to hear about your problems. Have you see your doctor yet? If not, you really need to.

There are several reasons why this may be happening, but one is ovarian cysts, which I myself have had,(and possible have again now) and can cause the problems you speak of, like intense lower abdo pain and intermittent bleeding. Infection can also be a cause of unusual vaginal bleeding and pain, so you really would be wise to seek medical advise fast, especially due to the amount of bleeding you describe. The bleeding in itself can be an issue if heavy enough, as it may cause you to become anaemic, so you need to get checked out.

I hope you can resolve this fast and wish you well.

I doubt you may have a pelvic inflammatory disease. Abdominal pain is the most typical symptom of PID.Pathogens in vagina spread upward and enter the pelvic cavity. The infection can also spread to ovary, fallopian tubes, and the abdominal cavity. Common PID symptoms include:

Lower abdominal pain

Lower back pain

Heavy discharge

Irregular or heavy menstruation

Frequent urination

PID can cause scarring inside the reproductive organs, which can later cause serious complications, including chronic pelvic pain, infertility, ectopic pregnancy In case of something serious, I suggest you go to doctors to get it checked. After all, pain means something wrong with you. If you do have one, i know a herbal medicine named . pill works very well on treating PID. It also has a website provides online service for free, you may google it and consult the online doctors.