im 17
today i felt a sharp sharp pain in my left breast and i was looking at it and there was a thin dark purple vein under my nipple that was never usually that dark and also a thick blue vein under my breast and nipple that seemed darker...the sharp pain was in my nipple area and lasted a few minutes and went away..the veins didnt seem as dark anymore...but still darker than my other breast...a few hours later today the intense pain came back along with dark veins for a few mins???
whats up with this???

I have this problem too!!! and I'm really worried.

Same thing, sharp pain and sensitivity on or around the nipple and a swollen blue vein right under the nipple!

What is it??

I had this same problem. I went to the doctor and she had me to an ulta sound on my breast and it came back normal. A few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. The pain can be caused from a number of things an abnormality in the breast, your monthly cycle, or other hormonal changes. I suggest talking to your doctor.

i have this problem now with my left breast is this dangerous? i am scared xQuote:

I am also 17
I have had a sharp pain in my chest also. I do not know what brings it on or why it happens. I have never checked to see if the vain a dark color. I all ways happen to be in public when it happens. Surprisingly my chest is still growing. I must wonder if the pain is from the growth.

maybe its a thing for 17 year olds kuz i got that too! lol. n it also hurts sometimes when i wear shirts n stuff. cept. the vein i noticed so far is blue. for me it just feels like on my boobs when you get hit in the boob and my nipples will feel like when they get chaffed.

I'm 16 and I have a similar problem. Just now, my right breast relly started to hurt around the nipple and I checked it an there was thin dark purple vien on my areola, then the pain went and the vein is still there but not as dark... I'm freaking out a little. I've been paranoid about breast cancer for ages and self-examine and everything but earlier i squeezed my breast and a little cloudy bead of discharge came out!! What is happening????

Daisy flower I would suggest u take a pregnancy test

I'm 21 and Iam having this problem... What is it? Should I go to ER or just see a doctor?