Please help me with this question. Please send email to *********** I have a sharp very sharp shooting pain in my right shouder, the pain locates at very specific point of the shouder. I have looked at the back diagram and it shows that the pain locates exactly where it is called Rhomboids. Five years ago, I had breast implant and the past few years, the pain occurred repeatedly and was very painfull, I could not sleep at night. Six month ago, I had to redo my breast implants due to the leaked of the right breast implant. Pain on the shoulder went away for 3 months and I thought it was fixed, but the pain has happened again. I feel like the incission was cut too deep and it damaged my right muscle or the ligament. Sometimes it helps if I put a sport bra on or tight bra on, but the pain would not stop completely. My breasts are now between 34B&C. I have Xray done before, but the doctor could not find down the reson why I have sharp pain. The doctor suggested that I exercise, but it did not help at all. I feel like the pain is resulted from my breast implant and don't know what I should do to release the sharp pain. Please help me. Thank you

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Your breast implant is not the problem as they are just loose in your breasts which your nipples go on top of them and the chest muscles are underneath them.

What you should do, is not to wear underwire & push-up type bras.   You should wear full type cup size bras and no underwire.

The next thing that I know that you have, is pinched and dislocated nerves in your mid & upper back areas and possibly your neck and shoulder.   Those nerves should be reset soonest.   I know as I have been a healer for 14+ years.

Once this is done, you will feel much better:-D<3

I have been having horrible pain with burning in the left side of my back.Thought at first it was just a muscle....but besides that pain it have also moved into the left arm,shoulder armpit & is now sending shooting pains into the left nipple. Has anyone ever had this problem. Am set up to have test next week but am very worried.

It is not your breast implant that are causing the pain. This is due to bad posture and sleeping in a bad way.

You have pinched and dislocated nerves in your shoulder(s). It needs to be reset. I do not know where you live but there aren't too many specialists like me in Canada.

It is very hard to help someone far away as this special technique can not be explained to remedy this situation.

Regards

Joe

Saberg...I have the same problem. It's like a burning knife in my shoulder blade, armpit and feels like my right breast is torn. I also am having problems with burning pain in my scm muscle and bad ringing in my ears...Sigh..I'm so tired of this. I'm 2 years post op w/saline. Going to ortho surgeon tomorrow. I have a deep painful spot in my armpit close to my breast. I'm not even sure whats causing what :(