Hi. Im 16 and earlier tonight I was making a drink snd i atarted getting sudden sharp pains in my right testicle. Its not very painful but still hurts a little and is uncomfortable. It stopped after an hour or so and I just had it again about 10 mimites ago. 

What could be the cause of this? I am a little worried and dint want to talk to my parents about it just yet because it would be awkward and embarassing.

Hi Conor,

It probably is nothing serious.  Some pains in your testicles during puberty are normal.

But, if the pain increases or continues then you should seek medical attention.  If it become VERY painful then you must seek EMERGENCY medical attention as it could be testicular torsion.  Normally you wouldn't even be able to stand if that was occurring.

Hope it helps.

Hi Dan,
Thanks for your reply. I havent had any more pain today so looks like im fine. Ill keep what you said in mind if the pain does come back in future.