I have swelling and in my right testicle, it appears that the viens are swollen. I've been to the emergency room and they have found nothing wrong. 5 years ago I had what is called testicular torsion and my left testicle was removed. I have to constantly adjust myself to relieve the pain which the comfort is short lived. If I just hang normally it is constant pain, sitting is very uncomfortable and so is laying down. What could my problem be.

Well, I guess that people in ER know what they are talking about, swollen testicles are often caused by harmless fluid accumulations. A swollen vein in scrotum sounds like Varicocele. If you can you could see a specialist. You can take over-the-counter pain reliever such as aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen. You can also use an athletic supporter to support the scrotum. I hope you'll get well soon.