Hi there, I recently had sexual intercourse with my girl friend. I've noticed this strange little problem with my testicles, the right one to be exact. To get some medical stuff out of the way, I've had a testicular torsion surgery last year March of 08, I used to post on here until i lost my account and such, but here we go again. After a few months, i played some backyard football and i got tackled and fell on my side and it hurt a bit down there, Any way this would mess with the stitch down there? I feel a little bump on my left testicle which would be where the stitch is, but my right one doesn't have it and ever since then i'd had some weird signs of a torsion again, my right testicle being in a different angle, a little lop sided, now i've been experiencing slight pain in my right testicle. During sexual intercourse a few days ago i noticed how my testicle almost looked as if it was going near my abdomen. It wasn't exactly in there but it wasn't in the sack, and when i adjusted it, I had to cum right away when i didn't even feel the need to, so i quickly pulled out etc. I just find it weird, it's never happened to me before until i started feeling odd slight pain over there, wanted to make sure every things ok, and that i should follow up with my urologist. If no one responds, i'll definitely go either way, just a little peace of mind i suppose. See if it's ok to proceed with having sex or anything along those lines. Thanks for your time.

hey man,

it is possible that you popped a stitch. i would get it checked out to be safe. as for another torsion. your symptomes dont seem to match that well. torsions causse extreame pain and swelling. it also happens fairly rapidly. when you are sexually aroused and nearing ejaculation your testicles normally pull up towards you abdomen.

like i said earlier i would still get it looked at.

hope this helps please let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. you can always private message me if there is something you would like to discuss more privatley.

Hello, thanks a lot for your time in responding to my problem. I probably did pop a stitch then seeing as though i have no bump of where the stitch could have been. The torsion i had that my urologist said was that it'd untwist itself, so they never saw a torsion to begin with, but it was definitely happening, usually when i got up in the morning it'd be oddly positioned, and i have a habit of adjusting it, but he told me to try and leave it alone, when you wake up out of bed, leave it alone and let it adjust itself which seems pretty logic. But i'm definitely going to get it checked soon, do another follow up, make sure everything is going alright with myself, gave me a peace of mind with the ejaculation thing, it seemed a little odd because i've never really had it before, it wasnt really visible at all. But i'm glad im alright and its not a torsion.

hey vomboo,

yea some torsions do untwist themselves and normally cause no problems its the ones that dont and cause your testicle to swell to the size of a grapefruit (well maby not quite that big XD ) and cause extream pain that need to be delt with asap. this is because blood flow to the testicle is getting cut off and the testicle will eventually die. (not good). people who have a testicular torsion once are more likley to get anotherone at some point. so just watch out for the signs of a serious torsion and let me know what you find out when you go to your urologist...
take care :-)

Most Dr.s make multiple sutures on each testicle to sew them into place in orchiopexy surgery. Usually some on the bottom of the scrotum and also some into each side wall of the scrotum on each side to sew each of the testicles in multiple places and in three directions inside each side of your scrotum. So even popping one stitch leaves more still in place and holding your testicles in place and unable to twist again. But rare cases of torsion after a full orchiopexy do happen, so its best to see a uriologist about this. Good luck.