Hi, I'm 13 (14 in a week) and I'm also having these problems. the pain/ache is mostly happening in my right testicle, somewhere around the top. It has been there for a few days now and I just want to ask if this is normal. I'm not a very big doctor fan by the way.

Yeah, us guys can have pains in our testicles for little or no reason some times. the top is the epididymis that stores sperm for your next ejaculation. Blue balls from not ejaculating often enough can cause pains in the testicles and cords. Just try masturbating more and see if it helps. If your testicle goes completely numb or hurts a ton, then go to a Dr. or the emergency room right away since that could be testicular torsion if you are doubled over and howling in pain or can't feel your testicles at all once they get twisted up too tight inside the scrotum. But most likely you just have blue balls from not enough sex like most guys get often.