I feel pain my left testacles since last 6 months,7 years ago I felt the same problem,& done all tests (scaning, testing etc...) i consult with 3 urologists they said the same no more problems , but now a days i feel the same pain.

Hi! In general, you should seek medical care immediately if you experience testicular pain, especially if it is sudden in onset. Testicular pain has many causes, some of which are emergencies that require immediate medical attention. Trauma to the testicles often produces extreme pain. Testicular torsion is a medical emergency. This occurs when a testicle twists inside the scrotum. Testicle infection, Inflammation of the epididymis is usually due to an infection. It is the most common cause of testicular pain in men older than 18 years. Other, less common causes of testicular pain include: Inguinal hernia, inflammation of the testicle, Testicular tumor, Kidney stone, Infections or bleeding in the abdomen. You should check your testicles in the nearest hospital, just in case. Better safe than sorry.