Hi, I have been getting a sudden sharp short pain in my right testicle. It only lasts a split second and there doesn't seem to be any pattern to the times it happens. I might be okay for an hour and then all of a sudden get a pain or it might happen 4 times in 10 minutes. It is just like a single pulse somtimes stronger than other times but not really painful just anoying and concerning. It started about 4 days ago after I had been stood up at a bad angle for a couple of hours, not sure if this has anything to do with it. There is no vissible swelling or anything that I can feel. The pain goes as fast as it came. I usualy notice it when im sat down. Any ideas what it could be and will it just go away?

Thanks

It could be harmless, it also could be something serious. If things continues, i'd like to suggest you see a doctor and get it checked out. It's possible that you're having orchitis or epididymitis. Epididymitis is a medical condition in which there is inflammation of the epididymis (a curved structure at the back of the testicle in which sperm matures and is stored). This condition comprises gradual onset of testicular pain that can vary from mild to severe. Orchitis or orchiditis is a condition of the testes involving inflammation. It can also involve swelling and frequent infection. Bacterial orchitis is commonly caused by epididymitis. Well, you may google 99eyao for more information about these problems. The website provides online service, hope it may help you. 

Hello, I was curious about your pain...did it resolve itself? Was it something serious? I too have been experiencing the same thing for the past two days...any advice you could give me?

Thanks

friend has this problem. He says happens to his left testicle. Quick pulse no longer than a second. says it happens everyday and often. No matter sitting or standing.

I've been experiencing it for the first time today! The pain was so sharp it woke me from my sleep and continued off and on at irregular intervals and strengths all day. I was advised by a nurse to go to emerge but after 5 hours nobody saw me so I left. Has anyone had any news???

This has just happens to me today. Did anyone figure what is causing the sharp sudden pain and how to solve the problem?

Don’t know if there was any development I’ve been dealing with is for a week now, haven’t seen anything with similar symptoms!!

Happened to me could be nerve irritation in the testicle, Ive been on amitryptaline for nerve pain the last 2 months barely feel pain anymore

Same started with my right testicle today. Either sitting or standing. Just a quick pain and gone.