On Monday evening I was doing some light work at my house. Just as I finished I got week and I went and sat down in my recliner and went to sleep within 3 minutes. I sleep all night and off and on all day Tuesday. Today Wednesday I was still sleeping off and on but got to feeling ok for a while and then tonight I started having those week feelings like I was going to pass out again. What could be my problem?

Get yourself professional help immediately.
No messing around here.. the symptoms you decribed in the title of your post are quite possibly heart related.

If you have been having the following symptoms, don't wait, just call 9-1-1.

Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts for more than a few minutes, or goes away and comes back. The discomfort can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness, or pain.

Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw, or stomach.

Shortness of breath. Often comes along with chest discomfort. But it also can occur before chest discomfort.

Other symptoms. May include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea, or light-headedness.

concerned i am having the similar feeling a feeling of weakness whenever i tried to do something i get this week feeling like i want to past out and then i have a cold on my chest, short of breath and every so often when i stand up i feel like i would past out. then i have to go and sit down or lie down why am i feeling this way.