Should Children believe in Santa.? Should Santa believe in Children.?

Does childhood really exist, or is it just an old Christmas ledgend.?
And if it exists, is it inhabited by actual children.? Innocent, hopeful children.? Trusting believers.? Saviours and renewers.? The greatest lovers, and sweetest dreamers.?

One person, Santa Claus, still believes in all these things, and each Christmas night he goes out searching for as many such children as he can find. He tiptoes into there homes just for the love of seeing them sleeping. He is so grateful for their existance that he leaves them gifts.
Occasionally even Santa has his doubts.
To him sometimes all seems too good to be true.

I still believe, so I think it's ok.

Nice post, Phar.

Nice post Phar

Nobody should believe in Santa....that's what's wrong with the country today....everybody expects something for free....when I was a kid, we worked from sunrise til sunset, except for Christmas, when we didn't go out to work until we'd had some extra gruell and maybe we got a bruised apple or a potato in our stocking.... :squint:

Thank you Mr. Scrooge. :P

We should all believe. It's magical and fun. 8) :fubby: