i had sex with my bf not thinking about the result but thinking about his happiness we did sex twice but not up to that level he use to put out his sperms from my p***y but consistently i leaked fliud heavly do m i a virgin?and m afaird about our marriage (family problem) so if i would hav sex with my future hubby (if) so iis there any chance of getting AIDS to me?

as we didnt use condoms

Hi there...

The first thing is that if u havent use condoms, there is very high probability that u can be pregnant, so try to keep this thing in mind.

Secondly, virginity is lost when u have sexual intercourse with anyone, when u got penis stimulated inside of you then u r no virgin anymore.

And the third thing is abt AIDS, it is what when yur partner that u had sex with has some infection or you just touched someone that has that disease, and if its not like that then dont worry...u will be ok :)

Good Luck and best wishes....

so if m getting married to some other guy it wont be a problem. right?

Well i m no one to give you 100% confident answer to anything, infact no one can...And yes, according to me its highly possible that everything will be ok so dont worry abt it...just try to stay away frm such situations untill u got married...
take care :)

thnkx for the help
and happy new year