i have short silky black hair. its thin,and i was wondering how do i make my hair grow i tried stop perming it,clipping the ends,and tried ths hair grease called bb cream. but its not working either. can someone give me hair advice. everyone in my family have long hair except me.

Hiii Kigooo :) i have the same problem too, i had pretty strong hairs when i was abt 15 or so bt then my hairs start falling and getting thin. I rarely use any oil or any other cream in my hairs (i just dont like it) and also have lots of dandruff. Ummmm, abt one and half month before i shaved all over my head :P , i thought it might help....Now its taking time for my head to fill up again...hehehe

Now i have started using olive oil and i think its helping. You can also try this, just after u had shower or washed yur hairs; take some olive oil (3-4drops that i use, maybe u can take a little more depending on yur hairs length) and put some lime drops(another 2-3drops) in it then massage it in yur wet hairs. Since i m using this, i have noticed rarely any dandruff have left and also it gives shine to yur hairs. So far its working for me, you can also try this :) :) :)

Do let me know if it worked for you...ok

NYN :-D

thank you reculse i will try it everyone was telling me that but i didnt want to get my hair too oily.