Period started on the 23rd and ended about 27th and still a bit of blood stains on 28th. Had unprotected sex on 28th and he cummed in me. Will I be pregnant? :/ what precaution should I take? Or symptoms to watch out for? I don't want to be pregnant. 

Yes there are definately chances of you getting pregnant, so be careful next time...Sperms have a big life time once they are inside the vagina...bt still never loose hope and best of luck...

Be very careful next time....

Should i take the emergency pill?

yes i think u should bt go see a doctor, would be much better to take advice from a doctor...good luck

How do I know if I have conceived? I took the pills. All I have to do is wait for a week for menstrual bleeding to occur right? Will I know if I'm pregnant this soon? 

Why are u so curious abt it nicole...just be patient and wait and u will know everything :) stop thinking abt it anymore :) there are way too many things to get yur mind away frm it so do that :)) everything will be fine so dont worry...best wishes from me :)

Do tell me abt the updates, u can inbox me if u want to...and really sorry for late reply :)