I'm a virgin and i have low tolarance for pain. i've been trying to make love with my husband for 10 monthes and i failed as i'm too scared of doing it the 1st time.
Is there anything i can use to numb my hymen untill he's in?

I don't think so.
Just concentrate on having a good time, not a little membrane of skin.

Wow, your husband must be more patient than mine. Mine would never wait 10 months to get laid. Mine won't even wait a week. But basically your worrying over nothing. As long as he's not as big as a horse it won't hurt that bad and it'll actually be one of those good hurts that border on pain and pleasure. If your really worried about it get lube so that it's really slippery down there. Lube reduces the friction and helps the skin to be more moisturized so that you'll stretch better. Your problem sounds really more mental than physical. Everyone is scared of the unknown and therefore it's easier to psych yourself out over it. Be in a good mood when you try and keep your mind off of the "problem" and on your husband.

Well u can get drunk ... but then again by morning ur head will hurt ...

I know exactly how you feel. The first time I had sex I was sooooo scared. I also have a low tolerance for pain. My ex bf and I always tried to have sex and it never worked because it would hurt before he could even get some of him in me. Then again, he was a big boy down there. My current bf is who I lost my virginity too. He was gentle and patient. Just let him finger you gently. It might hurt a bit, but it helps to calm your mind down a bit just knowing something is in you. At least thats what my bf did for me, and when I finally agreed to having sex with him, it was easy for me, and didn't hurt at all! It felt a bit weird, but it quickly became something awesome! Trust me girl. You wont worry about the pain if he's being gentle for you, and if he's waited for ten months, then he seems like the patient gentle person.

Good luck!

Here's what I did. Get a vibrator and break it yourself. Then you can go at your own pace and stop when it hurts too much.

if your worried about pain now.. wait till u have children. Its a WHOLE new level =P

You shouldn't use numbing agents as they will do exactly that: numb you up. You then won't be able to accurately tell if something is wrong and this could be very bad. Breaking yourself in with a vibrator is not a bad idea. Also remember: You can use lube. Lube is a very good thing. It will make the process alot easier especially if you are not producing enough naturally.

Sometimes the hymen is thick and should be broken by your gynecologist. See your gynecologist, if it really is a problem.

hi, i also had the same problem. my gynaecologist prescribed me a loval anasthetic that I applied around the vagina and even just a little bit on the inside walls. she also gave a pill that made me drowsy so I wouldn't resist. On top of that I drank some wine and he put ky jelly. he then just pushed in.. atleast my hymen tore!

Pls can u tell d name of d pill

hi. just came across this. Did u manage to break your virginity? i am going through the same issue...

Sure there is something to use. Use lidocaine based numbing cream. Put it at least 20 min before for a good numbing affect. Good luck

Well actually Im also looking for some kind of gel or cream for my wife..Its been 4 years of marriage and we havent had sex yet! she is scared!! its only oral and clitoris simulation...please someone help!!

Can you apply this on pubic hair or will there be any allergic reaction? Also, how long does the numbing effect last?