I was wondering if any of you has had problems with sciatic nerve before. I think I have problem with sciatic nerve and I need help on how to deal with it. I am 33, male. Thanks.

Your sciatic nerve runs through your peraformis muscle in your glute and then goes down your leg. This muscle is a real hard muscle to stretch and if you have problems with sciatic nerve, a good way to do it is to sit on a chair, put your outer right ankle on your left knee and stretch forward. During this make sure you keep your back flat so instead of pushing your head down all you do is push your face forward in an even line. You should feel a good stretch through your glutes; do the same thing with the hammies. I would definitely get some advise on stretching for your condition, hope my advice will help you a bit.