I'm very healthy, 5'3 and 112 lbs. I ride motocross and tipped my bike less than 2 weeks ago. I wasn't injured until I attempted to pick-up my bike. I was standing on the side of a hill and picked-up my bike with my feet positioned to the right instead of facing forward. While lifting, I heard a popping sound. The pain shot down my leg. I couldn't bend over to touch my toes. I thought I pulled a muscle so I have been attempting to stretch and walk. The pain decreased the first couple days and now I can touch my toes but the pain hasn't gone away. The pain is in my inner, lower buttock area and the groin area of my left leg. I've been told it is my sciatic nerve but my back doesn't hurt at all. CAN YOU HELP?? ANY SUGGESTIONS??

well it sounds like either a pull or a tear. if the pain IS slowly descreasing all i can tell you is to wait till the pain is consitant and then go see a doctor. till then just take it easy on that leg and definately keep it up with the methods you have found that help with the pain.