Because many nasty things have been in the news lately also about side effects of baby vaccinations, my baby is also due to have some vaccinations but I am wondering whether to go ahead with it now. It seems to do more harm than good in many cases. I am getting really scared about it now. What can you tell me about the side effects of baby vaccinations?

Of course vaccinations have some side effects like any other drugs, but it is not like these manifest in the majority of vaccinated children or adults. Vaccinations have been in existence for many years now and you have been vaccinated yourself, I assume? Most people are fine after vaccinations, and if there are side effects they are mild.

Please keep negative or hurtful remarks to yourself. Women have the right to permit a wand blender inserted into an unborn childs brain for partial birth abortions. But have no right to follow religeous beliefs for vaccinations. Here is my story and findings. I have Five daughters ages 16,15,13,2, and 4 months. Two step children 19, 13. My stepson age 19 was an adorable bubbly, adventuresome 4 year old when I met his mom. At age 5 he had his vacs done before kindergarten started. Afterwards he became a disturbingly quiet lil gus. About two weeks after he became very creepy, lurking about, hiding in shadows..creepy. three weeks after I hear a scream.. he had cut up his pet rat and bunny with a restaraunt steak knife. Our ped said the vaccine did brain damage and caused brain lesions and further studies resulted in him now having ADHD with a strong pychosis. We seperated due to stresses.. My Oldest daughter now 16. Had zero side effects other than slight fevers after vaccs. But had a severe mental breakdown after gardisil at age 11. My 15 year old daughter was an adorably chubby baby and smart as a whip and started reading and doing simple math just after 16 months. At 19 months she had a horrible reaction to her vaccs. First came a mild fever 98.9 to 104.5 inside of minutes. She went into convulsions and started seizing, it was terrifying and heartbreaking as EMS came and gave her an ice bath. Afterwards our ped basically said shucky darn. My daughter never spoke again until age two. Now autistic and no longer had the brains of what once was, but as a turnip. A wooden block would keep her busy for hours, never got that look of connection again. Or that Daddy I Love You Look. :-( My second youngest now 13. At age 2 she was incredibly atheleticly gifted. From baby golf to throwing a ball "ping pong ball" pretty much anywhere she wanted. I used to brag and show everyone that she could throw a ball into a shot glass from pretty much anywhere in the room. I was amazed to put a coffee cup up on a bookshelf and she would make it in most of the time. She was also a very good reader and green eggs and ham was one of her favorites. At age 4 her vacs caused severe speach difficulties like "failure to thrive" syndrom. And became so uncoordinated that she looks drunk or has palsy or polio symptoms. Her cute ball talent now.. if she could only throw it within ten feet I would be proud. But often its not a pretty sight when she throws a ball.. My stepdaughter slightly younger than above. Had zero reactions to vaccines. My beloved 2 year old had a quiet spell after vaccines then became allergic to everything. From baby formula, cereals, fruits, veggies, soy, the dog, her clothes, anything used in her laundry, and possibly a sunlight allergy. Ped says it might be temporary and her little body may have had a buildup prior vaccs and was pushed over a threshold. Sounds smarmy to me. Unless eating gmo baby food is to blame. Now my littlest baby girl. At age 2 months she was thriving by leaps and bounds for being early. She was making faces, doing cute sounds, finding her hand coordination and loved being held close. After her shots she ran a mildfever and remained listless for over a week with constant screaming and crying, inability to fall asleep and now has obvious coordination issues and claws at her face when tired or hungry. She still has a fever every other day, and is also allergic to milk, soy formulas. And the right side of her face seems "slack" like she had a stroke. She will never be vaccinated again. I will leave the country first...