Hello folks.

The time is come :) My little kitten, my little Hope is ready to be vaccinated. I think that I needed to do this before, but since my kitten is finally healthy now, I will do this :)

I made an appointment with my vet, and I will go there in three day from now.

But, I have to admit that I am a little bit scared :/ I don’t know why, but I have heard from certain people that kitten can have some weird reaction to vaccination, some side effects…

Is this true?

Are there any of them? 

Good day…

It is time to vaccinate your cat, that is for sure :) This is a good thing, all kittens need to be vaccinated when they are young.

About your question, side – effect can occur and can even be life threatening. But, vaccination safety is generally quite high and you should not be that concerned.

Vaccination will help you protecting your kitten from other disease, such as distemper virus, parvo, feline parvo, etc…

So, when you see all this, I think that you should not be afraid to do this, at all. I think that there no are any side effect, at least, I can say this from my own experience :)

Look, I totally do understand what is your biggest concern :) I had this situation as well, but, I have to admit that I was really scared that she will be in pain because of this vaccination.

Silly me :)

There are some most common side – effects. For example, your cat can be depressed, sleepy and inpatient after this vaccination.

Also, some kittens can avoid to eat.

But, I believe that this is all. I don’t think that those side – effects are serious for your cat’s health.

That is why I think that you don’t have any serious reasons to be worried.

Vaccinate your kitty :)

Hello pet lovers. I had this situation three days ago. I vaccinated my cat for the first time. She is 3 weeks old, and I was really surprised. I was scared that she will be in pain :/ But, luckily, it didn't happen. She was not in pain, and now I do know that I will vaccinate her forever. About some side – effects, my kitten didn’t have any side – effects. Yes, she was a little bit sleepy, but that was all. So, my cat reacted pretty well on vaccination :) and everything was just fine with my cat. You don’t need to be scared :)

Hey friends. When I vaccinated my kitten fot the first time, she was ok. But, soon as we get home, after a few hours, maybe three hours maximum, she just wouldn’t want to eat and she was just sleeping. She was really lazy, I couldn’t even hear her sating meow :/ I was very worried, so I called my vet to ask him what’s wrong with my cat. He told me that this is something common in cats, and that I should not be worried. And, really, three days after vaccination, she was my old cat, just like before :) Don't worry :)

Hello. I think that vaccination doesn’t have any side – effects. It is healthy and your cat should receive vaccination up to three times per year. That is something optimal. About those reaction, don’t worry. They are totally normal. Cats usually are sleepy and they refuse to eat. Sometimes, they digestive system is messed up, but that is something that will pass soon. Three or four days will be optimum. I think that depression is the most common after vaccination. In this case, you should find the best way to treat this depression. But, generally, don’t worry about it, and vaccinate your cat.