Hi! What a great community this is! It looks like lots of others are trying to lose weight, and perhaps some of you have already achieved your ideal body weight? It isn't so easy for me, and despite being on a diet for a month now, I have only lost a pound - I am very disappointed. An appetite suppressing pill such as capsiplex is very appealing to me now, but perhaps there are side effects?

Because capsiplex are totally natural, with only herbal ingredients, there shouldn't be any side effects at all. However, I am not too sure that these pills can help you lose weight. These pills work by speeding up your metabolism, which is possible because capsiplex contains chilly peppers. It seems like an awful lot of money to spend, when you can also just head to your nearest grocery store and buy chilly peppers!