Hello everybody

I am thinking to try Capsiplex weight loss pills. I am following some diet right now and I am power walking every day for about 10 minutes. Despite of that I am losing weight extremely slow. That is very annoying, you know. So I decided to find some weight loss supplement and I have heard that Capsiplex is the best on the market right now. Do you know anything about this pill? I have heard that it contains red chili extract which burns fat. I don’t know if this is true?

Is this pill really that good or it is another weight loss scam?

Hey there. It is very strange that you are losing pounds so slowly even though you are exercising and following some diet. The only option that I can think of is that you are in a state called weight loss plateau. That means you are in a short period of time when you are following the diet but you are not losing pounds. Don’t worry, that is just a phase and this pill you have found will certainly help you to get out of it. It really contains red hot chili extract called Capsicum which is the main ingredient and it really burns fat.

So, YES this is one of the best pills on the market and NO, this is not another scam. :)     

Hello I am using these pills for about 2 and a half months and I can tell you that I am really satisfied with the results. In a first month I have lost 8 pounds but in a second month I have lost 15 pounds. That is a really great result considering that I don’t have the time to jog or something and considering the fact that I eat a burger or pizza every once in a while I suppose that your results will be much better than mine because you are exercising too. That really increases the speed of losing pounds. To sum up, feel free to start taking Capsiplex and you won’t regret it.

Hi

I see you are talking about Capsiplex weight loss pill. To be honest I am not so sure about the efficiency of this pill. My uncle has used it for about a month and he wasn’t so satisfied at all. After that first month he quitted and started taking some other supplement. On the other hand, he has used it for just a month so that could be a reason for the lack of serious results.

As you may know, there is also Capsiplex sport. That product may be useful for you because I hear you are exercising Sam I_am. Just take a pill 30 minutes before a power walk and you will feel more energetic and lose more calories than without taking Capsiplex sport.