Hi. I have a lot of extra pounds. When I say a lot, people usually think 40 or 50. I’d like that they are right but my problem is actually a lot bigger. My average monthly weight gain is about 6 pounds for the last year. So you can approximately imagine how big my problem is.

I talked with this girl I met on this forum. We haven’t actually met, but we sometimes chat through private messages. She told me she has great experience with Capsiplex diet pills. They helped her lose 17 pounds in less than a month.

Since I have to lose a bit more, I am not sure they will help me.

Does anyone know h w much weight can you lose with Capsiplex?

Well, I couldn’t really find out much about the amount of pounds you want to lose from your post. But from what you said about your average monthly weight gain, I suppose we are talking about more than 36 kilos. Theoretically, you are supposed to be able to lose weigh with these pills continually, till you stop using them. So if you use them for a longer period of time, you should be able to lose all of your extra weight. But if you ask for my personal opinion, don’t even bother. They won’t help you. You simply need to change your life style if you wanna lose that much weight.

Well, even though on the internet you can find some general information about people’s average weight loss after a week or a month of using these pills, it cannot be easily determined.

And why do you think is that? Well, the answer is pretty simple. Every person has different metabolism and every organism functions in a different, unique way.

My mother, for example, lost 9 pounds after two months of using these pills. She was very disappointed since she went to the gym and limited her calories too. And her colleague says she lost about 20 pounds, and she did none of those extra things.

If you ask me none. I used these pills for a month and I also tried to combine exercises, walking every day and stuff like that, with it. I even followed some diet for 10 days ( it was too strict so after the 9th day I gave up). After a month there were no visible results. My scale showed I lost 8 pounds. Only 8 pounds.

And they say you can lose up to 20 pounds per month.

That is my experience. Maybe you will achieve losing more. I’d like that. If you do, let us know here, so I can stop blaming the company.:)