Hi everybody… It’s probably been a year since I started to think that it might be good to try these pills. To be honest I am pretty much just lazy. It’s either that or deep down, I don’t even believe this will help me. I’ve tried all kinds of diets, pills, programs and, if you ask me, all of that is just a waste of time. Now I’m a little disappointed and I don’t really have the optimistic attitude that I used to have when it comes to this stuff. Does anybody here can tell me is this real, can Adipex really help obese people?

Hi Aidan.

If you ask me, this isn’t an ideal way to lose weight.  My cousin had a problem with weight while ago. He tried everything, pills, diet. Nothing ever worked. He bought these pills and was very persistent while using them. Never lost a single pound. Maybe it will be different for you, I don’t know.

When he finally started losing pounds was when he started doing exercises and changed his lifestyle. He slept well, ate healthy (fruits and vegetables), took long walks. He lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

Maybe Adipex is good, but that isn’t what I’ve heard.

I totally agree with you Mellisa8. But no one uses weight loss pills because they like to. Sometimes, for some people, there is no other way that works.

There is this neighbor of mine that was trying to lose weight for years. She was devastated, she tried everything, but never achieved to lose more than 5 pounds. And even those 5 pounds were always back after a while.

These pills really helped her. Well not much, she wasn't skinny or even normal after using them but she lost at least ten pounds, and it wasn't even after a long period of time. So, I wouldn't agree that they don't work at all.