I had a tick infestation for some time after accepting a new puppy into the fold, but I recently found a new home for him and cleansed the area of blood-sucking creatures. However before I got rid of him, I got this precarious (what I presume to be a) tick bite right on my testicles. It was quite itchy for a while, so I pasted some neosporin onto it and let it be. It had a small black head at the tip of the bump, but it has since receded.

That was about two weeks ago. Now however, my testicles have broken out in these tiny itchy bumps. I've thoroughly washed my clothes and scrotum but they persist. They aren't discolored, and seem to be mostly at the bottom of my testicles. These have persisted for a while now, and I can't determine if they're parasitic or infectious in nature, but I have noticed that it's spread to my right inner thigh as well. They're extremely annoying.

Could it be fungal? What should I use to treat it?

Sounds infectious. I'd call a DR. My boyfriend experience some similar symptoms but they give him the run around with no answers

I'm curious as well. I was bit by a tick, which I now refer to as a "sac-sucker". It's been 2-3 months. I still have a bump there, and it itches from time to time. Nothing spreading, no rashes, just this bump that I start messing with every several days. My imagination leaves me to think that possibly I didn't completely remove the head.... WTF? Anyone have this happen?

Yes and mine still hasn't gone away. Day 3

Did it go away

hiking in woods, found a tick on my nut. like you guys, removed mine and made sure to get the entire sac-sucker. 2 weeks later my nut suddenly starts to itch right in the exact same spot as the bite. No rash or spreading. wuts up with that?

My 5 year old got bite in October 2017 and his dad pulled the tick out but he been snatching it he got bite on his balls7

I'm on day 3 or 4 of my tick bite on my crotch. It has kinda turned black and purple, should I be scared?