Hello I have had these small bumps on my testicals for about 3 weeks. The first week my groin and testicals were swollen but it doesn't swell anymore. The itchy is unbearable sometimes, The bumps seem to be spreading but I am unsure because I have a bump on my penile shaft but its bigger and more pimple like. I also have larger bumps on my legs but I'm not sure if they are just strech marks. I am 14 years old and about 170lbs. I am not too worried about it but I was going to see how long it lasts if it lasts more than a month than I will tell my mother. My penis is also very dry and flakey. I put ointment on my groin and testicals because it was so dry the skin ripped a little. I also tried lotion and that didn't do anything just make it burn. My groin is also wrinkly and leathery.

This sounds like scabies. You need to tell your mother asap because scabies is a highly contagious skin mite. Some consider this an std. But in actuality its a mite transmitted from skin to skin contact although it wont kill you they will spread and make you miserable. Everyone you have been in any kind of contact with or has been over or you have been needs to thouroughly clean and steam clean. Bleach cloths you can and wash everything in as hot of water as possible. The doctor will giveyou further instructions. The most common place for scabies to start is the oubic region between fingers on feet and a few other spots on your body I cant remember right now.

Well my condition has cleared up it doesn't itch anymore and my skin is hydrating itself again. All I did was wash throughly and the condition got better and better there are no more bumps just some discoloration from where they were.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This was me