I recently went away for the weekend camping. Then on returning home i found a tick on my penis on the foreskin. I removed the tick and everything i think, using the proper method. But i have seemed to get a rather large bump which is rather hard and rather uncomfortable. I really dont know what it easy whether ive left summet in or that ive got a reaction to it . What should i do?

There seems to be alot of this happening. I am a woodsman and a tick magnet. But I have never had a tick on the tip of my nethers until this year. Yes it is itchy, red, swollen and going to the doc to look at my.....is just as uncomfortable and embarassing. I think I will stock up on trojans for the next outing.

Hello there,

My boyfriend had similar problem few days ago and he’s intimate part is also swollen and itchy and of course he is to embarrassed to go to see the doctor so I was hoping that I can find some of the tips online. There is not much said on the net about this problem but I have managed to find these posts, unfortunately, without reply. I was wondering, if it is not too much trouble to you to leave reply how did you manage to get rid of this and was it serious and is there any diagnosis or treatment which is available at home or some medication which I can buy in the local pharmacy over the counter?

Same exact thing happened to Me yesterday I don't know how long it will take but it's really starting to bug me if anyone knows how long it will take to heal please post on here

Hi, it just happend to me 24 hours ago. How long did it take to go away? What treatment did you use? Your help would be great, Please reply.

Had a similar situation last Spring in upstate NY. After I pulled the tick out there was some mild discomfort but the next day the swelling began in earnest. My member swelled to literally twice its normal size so trying to pack 16 inches into trousers was both painful and logistically impossible. The color varies from red and pink, to deep purple. An old, German neighbor of mine said that they used a combination of witch-hazel and apple cider vinegar as an ointment of sorts to reduce swelling when she was growing up in the Black Forest. So, I rubbed about a quart on her forehead but it didn't do much of anything - my member was still massive and itchy.

visit a rabbi

I had one on my ....... And found out a day after so simply tried to remove it and i did with tweasers( spelt right?)

To stop itching rub coconut oil on the bite directly and the itching should stop but you have to repeat this method when itching occurs again and it should stop soon..good luck

the same happened to me what do i do i have to goto doctor

a tic bit my penis a few days ago and it burns itches and is all swollen and bumpy what do i do i have to go to the doc but it is embarrasing

Well, this happened to me and I was lucky enough to pull its head out along with its body check if it's head is still in if it is contact your doctor

Well, since the only people that seem to reply on this page when the problem occurs, but never provide any answers. I only wanted to say, this happened to me and it took 6 months for the bump to completely go away, but rest assured it will heal. Keeping it clean with peroxide was about the only real steps I took but it healed.

Hey hold a match up to it and pull it off it will hurt but it'll get better it'll look screwed up for a couple days if it doesn't go away go to a doctor there's nothing to be embarrassed about

I'm 13 and my dik was bit when I was 5 and it stopped growing ever sines plz help me:(.