Hi! How do you know you were bitten by a tick? What a tick bite looks and feels like? What I should if I am bitten by a tick?

Hi! Every summer I and my family have problem whit ticks. There some instructions for you. If you are bitten by a tick usually won't feel anything at all. There might be a little redness around the area of the bite. If you think you've been bitten by a tick, tell someone immediately. Ask someone to check you for ticks after you've been in the woods, and have him or her pay special attention to your head, back, neck, armpits, and groin area. If you ever find a tick on you, ask for someone help in removing it. Using tweezers, you ore someone else should grab the tick as close as he can to your skin, and pull the tick off in one motion. Don't cover the tick with petroleum jelly, rubbing alcohol, or fingernail polish. If any of the tick parts are left behind, they should be removed using a sterile needle or pin. If you can’t remove tick, or part of tick you must see doctor immediately.