Hello! My lymph nodes are swollen. I want to know if this can be a symptom of tick bite. Few days ago my husband and I went to picnic. I am not some kind of expert in medical field and I really hope that you will know more about this subject then I do. This is very important to me. Thank you in advance!

Hello! Only I can tell you is that you have some infection in your body. I am telling you this because swollen lymph nodes are sign of some infection in your body and, regarding that, it could be a symptom of tick bite. You will need to visit your doctor. You will do some medical tests and probably get antibiotics.

Tick bites can be very dangerous because some many ticks contain certain that is very dangerous and can be transfer with a bit to our blood system. And once this infection gets in to our blood our immune systems gets attacked. You have to know that lymphatic system is an important part of immune system so as soon as you have infection in your body your lymph nodes will get swollen. The good thing is that lymph nodes can show you where your infection is so try to search for tick bites near the swelling of your lymph nodes. How long have you been experiencing this? Have you considered using some antibiotics?
I hope that this helped you a bit.